Dan Abrams is the CEO and founder of Mediaite.com and Abrams Research. He was the general manager of MSNBC where he defined the network as "The Place for Politics". He also hosted "The Abrams Report", a nightly legal affairs program, and the acclaimed "Verdict with Dan Abrams". He remains the Chief Legal Analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.
The following is a list of links to our business partners and sites with valuable relevant content for our visitors.
- DAN IN THE NEWS(53 links): Dan Abrams is an attorney, legal analyst and longtime anchor for NBC News and MSNBC. Currently Dan is the Chief Legal Analyst for NBC News
- Resources(2 links): Dan Abrams is an attorney, legal analyst and longtime anchor for NBC News and MSNBC. Currently Dan is the Chief Legal Analyst for NBC News
- Business Directory(9 links): Directory of USA and international businesses in numerous industries including technology, insurance, real estate, manufacturing, and more.
- Service Directory(16 links): Directory of USA and international service providers in numerous industries including web, media, auto repair, consulting, legal, and more
- Media Directory(6 links): These are useful, high quality websites. If you encounter a link that is broken or inapropriate, please contact us.
- Medical Directory(13 links): Directory of medical services including ear, nose, throat, acupuncture, executive wellness, skin care, dentistry, and more
- Legal Directory(2 links): Directory of legal services including criminal lawyers, business lawyers, personal injury lawsuits, drug lawsuit side effect case evaluations, and more
- Retail Directory(10 links): Directory of retailers including home, office, and outdoor products as well as clothing, toys, sporting goods, and more
- Outdoor Directory(19 links): Directory of outdoor websites including boating, fishing, adventure travel, boat shows, sportsman shows and more
- Charter Directory(27 links): Directory of USA saltwater charter fishing services in NY, NJ, CT, and nearly all other coastal states